The Zen Mindfulness Month is a four week program to learn how to meditate and how to apply it in daily life. It includes instruction, structure and support and practical exercises. It offers mindfulness practices to “wake up” to listening, walking, eating, driving, and all every-day activities.
The program is comparable to the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program. It is also suitable for those interested in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention.
The program provides:
- A sitting cushion for meditation
- Zen from the Beginning workbook
- Individualized instruction
- Assistance with practicing mindfulness and maintaining awareness throughout the day
- Help with overcoming resistance to meditating
- Support from a community of people practicing Zen Meditation to help get you going
The Zen Mindfulness Month consists of:
- Four meetings on Tuesday evenings, 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Small group instruction and discussion
- Meditation periods
- Structure, feedback, and support
- Optional complimentary participation in other Zen Center programs during the four weeks
- Next Zen Mindfulness Month: Fall: Oct. 21 to Nov. 11, 2014
- $200 (Tax deductible)
- Pre-register online by Sun., Oct. 19
- For information about the workshop leaders, click here
To register, choose your date from the menu, then click on the “buy now” button:
You will receive an immediate confirmation of your registration by email from Pay Pal.
Prefer not to use Pay Pal? After clicking on the “buy now” button, click the “Don’t have a Pay Pal Account” option at the bottom of the payment page. It will then open to credit or debit card options.
Registering for two people? You will need to register twice. Then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us the name and email or phone of the second person.
Registering for someone else? Register using your name and credit card information. Then please email us at email@example.com to give us the name and email or phone of the person who will be attending.
Refund policy: For cancellations made before 10 am the day of the workshop, you may choose to re-schedule or receive a full refund. For cancellations made later or no-show, you may re-schedule once for a later date, or apply your full fee toward another program, or receive a 50% refund. If you discontinue after attending the first class, there is a 40% refund. No refunds after the second class.