- Basic teachings of Zen Buddhism
- Compassion, Wisdom and Ethics
- The Four Noble Truths
- The Eightfold Path
- The Life of the Buddha
- The Mahayana tradition
- The unique character of Zen Buddhism
- A two week class
- Sundays, Feb. 16 & 23, 2014
- 1:30 pm to 4 pm
- Register by Sunday, Feb. 9
- Location: Zen Center of Orange County, 120 E. 18th Street, Costa Mesa
- Fees: $120($100 for ZCOC practitioners)
- Readings & handouts will be provided.
- Recommended (but not required): Buddhism Plain & Simple by Steve Hagen
- This is a study and discussion course. For instruction in meditation, see the “Introduction to Zen Meditation Workshop”
- For information about the workshop teachers, click here.
Practitioners who are staying the regular Sunday evening Zen Center program should bring a snack. Tea is available.
Recommended: If you buy online from Amazon, the Zen Center receives a small portion of the purchase.