- Basic teachings of Buddhism
- Compassion, Wisdom and Ethics
- The Four Noble Truths
- The Eightfold Path
- The Life of the Buddha
- Three branches of Buddhism & Mahayana tradition
- The unique character of Zen Buddhism
- A two week class
- Sundays, from 1:30 pm to 4
- Next dates to be announced
- Location: Zen Center of Orange County, 120 E. 18th Street, Costa Mesa
- Fees: $120 ($100 for ZCOC practitioners)
- Handouts will be provided.
- Recommended (but not required): Buddhism Plain & Simple by Steve Hagen
For information about the workshop teachers, click here.
Practitioners who are staying the regular Sunday evening Zen Center program should bring a snack. Tea is available.
Text: Please provide your own copy. If you buy online from Amazon, the Zen Center receives a small portion of the purchase.