This workshop will introduce the basics of Buddhism and apply them as a path for personal growth, healing and transformation.
- Basic teachings of Zen Buddhism
- Compassion, Wisdom and Ethics
- The Four Noble Truths
- The Eightfold Path
- The Life of the Buddha
- The Mahayana tradition
- The unique character of Zen Buddhism
- Exercises for personal reflection and integration
- Sunday, March 15, 2015
- 1:30 pm to 4 pm
- Pre-register by Thurs., March 12 at 9 pm
- Location: Zen Center of Orange County, 120 E. 18th Street, Costa Mesa 92627
- Fees: $75
- Readings & handouts will be provided.
- Vegan refreshments
- This program does not teach or include meditation: for instruction in meditation, see the Introduction to Zen Meditation Workshop
- For information about the workshop teachers, click here.